How does it work?
- It’s very simple and secure. It’s like a virtual ATM.
- You’ll receive a text with an optional link to use Treez Pay.
- Click the link, pick your bank and login to your account. That’s it!
Things to Know
- $3 fee per transaction.
- Takes less than a minute to connect and pay.
- You can save your info so that it’s just a press of the button for the next time.
- Works with most banks but not all.
- You must have online banking access.
- $999 limit, but can do back to back transactions for purchase over $1,000.
- No mention of the shop type on your account.
Example of how it shows up on your bank account: ORIG CO NAME:Woods Cheboygan CO ENTRY DESCR:ONLINE PAY SEC:WEB IND ID:UHM1DJ ORIG ID:183216
Online orders: It says cash only when placing your order, however once placed, you will receive a text at the packed and ready stage with the link for the prepay option.
In store shopping: Simply inform your budtender at the end of your transaction that you would like to pay contactless. You must have a phone number associated with your account. They will save your sale as express and you will receive the text link to pay contactless.