Website The Woods Whitehall
Full Job Description
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Sales Floor Lead to help oversee all retail operations at this location in coordination with the Assistant Manager and General Manager. The Sales Floor Lead will assist in managing personnel, inventory purchasing and tracking, sales goals, and the general day-to-day matters for every store in a given region. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company standards.
- Assist in purchasing, pricing, and sale of all inventory on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Communicate with and direct store employees.
- Budtend when needed.
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Assist and support staff training in accordance with company and state requirements across all locations in the responsible region, as well as assist other regional managers where applicable.
- Regularly communicate with and update higher levels of management.
- Familiarity with MI Cannabis Regulatory Agency rules and regulations regarding dispensary management.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have no prior major drug convictions
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
- Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports.
- 3+ of years’ experience in a retail management position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We follow all CDC COVID-19 guidelines to provide a safe workplace and customer experience.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Branch, MI 48661: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location